*** REGISTRATION & ADD CODE POLICY***
Students in the ACMS, AMATH, and CFRM majors have priority registration for our undergrad courses. Other students, including those in the minors, will have to wait for registration period 2 before attempting to add our courses. Registration periods are available here. WE ARE NOT DISTRIBUTING ADD CODES FOR FULL CLASSES. Subscribe to seat availability notifications to attempt to gain a spot if/when one opens, but there is no guarantee.
Following recommendations for social distancing in light of the global pandemic, we will offer remote advising in lieu of in-person advising through winter quarter. We are available for remote advising through email, phone, Zoom, or Google Hangouts, so please reach out with questions.
Help Via Email
We encourage you to read through this page before emailing us as it may answer your question!
For questions that can be answered over email, you can email us at email@example.com. Emails are answered within 1-2 business days. Be sure to include your student ID number. Please use email for:
- Course registration questions that are not answered on our website
- Questions about the application or admissions process
- Questions about a minor
- Questions about a specific class
- Registration for a course you have permission to add
- Issues with your degree audit
Advising Appointment for Undergrads in the Major
If you have read through program information, but still have follow up questions, you may schedule an appointment here. ** Until further notice, these appointments will be held remotely. Please indicate in your appointment notes your preferred method of contact: phone, Zoom, etc. **
Drop-In Advising Hours for Prospective Undergrads
Have a quick question? Login for a 5-10 minute drop-in online session during one of the following times.
Check back weekly for updates.
AMATH Graduate Advising
Location: 202 Lewis Hall (campus map)
Phone: (206) 616-9811
Zoom or Phone Appointments: self-schedule here with a note whether you prefer phone or Zoom (for current Amath grad students only)
CFRM Graduate Advising
- Applying to the UW Graduate School
- UW Graduate School Resources
- Graduate School Orientation (for admitted & current students w/NetID)
- Disability Resources for Students
- Husky Health & Well Being
- Coronavirus, COVID-19 Updates