Graduation Day Program
Saturday, June 12, 2021
Please check back periodically for updates and announcements
Time TBD | Department of Applied Mathematics Graduation Celebration
For our 2021 celebration, we will host a virtual event featuring video messages from department leadership and a slideshow of each participating graduate. We hope you will join us! Whether you are able to celebrate with us or not, we wish you, and your loved ones, health and safety. Congrats grads!
- Welcome Address & Awards
- Graduate Program Coordinator
- Computational Finance & Risk Management Director
- Master of Science (Applied Mathematics)
- Master of Science (Computational Finance & Risk Management)
- Undergraduates (Applied Mathematics, Computational Finance & Risk Management)
Printable program will be posted
University of Washington Commencement
Announced during welcome address
- Boeing Research For outstanding research in the Department of Applied Mathematics
- Boeing Teaching For outstanding teaching in the Department of Applied Mathematics
- Boeing Service For outstanding service to the Department of Applied Mathematics
- Joseph Hammack For exemplary work by a student in Applied Mathematics
- SIAM UW For exceptional service to the University of Washington Chapter of SIAM for the 2020-2021 academic year
To Be Listed
Graduating Student Checklists
Diplomas will still be mailed to the address that students select in MyUW (local or permanent), three to four months following graduation. The Department of Applied Mathematics does not manage the mailing of diplomas, so please contact Graduation and Academic Records with any questions.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made by June 4th to Applied Mathematics Staff by emailing: email@example.com.